Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Story? Hmm? Trisha and Dali...

So we were going over Salvador Dali's work in Spanish yesterday (he did the melting clocks "persistence of memory" painting) and I really like this picture he painted of his sister. In English it's 'Woman at the Window' and the Spanish name is Espana-formed Spanish, so it's a little different, cause Spanish is just like, "Fuck you, we have our own verb conjugations and everything."
So, I'm wanting to do a story around this painting. For a while I was thinking Maes, but now I kinda wanna start a Trisha story...it's been eating away at me for forever. It'll just a be a little one-shot.

So, yeah. Baccalaureates tonight, and my robe is only slightly wrinkled now. I think it'll be fine, you can hardly notice.

I have a big homework in Freshman Seminar, because my teacher got mad at the Music Man, so screw him.

-Meg

In the arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment