Friday, May 31, 2013

Money~~~~~~

Got off work early today (thank God, because the twins were driving me nuts) but I got paid today. 80 bucks. Which is good. It's also good that I'll make around 900 this summer, because I need a car. And money for Ireland. Because Ireland is awesome.

Speaking of Ireland, I really wanna sing it in Broadway review next year. Ireland, from LB that is.

Watched more Sofia the First and MLP today...TRAVIS. EVERYTIME HE SPOKE MY OVARIES WERE EXPLODING.

I told the girl to shut up so I could hear him. She was also being annoying as fuck, and basically pulling my hair.

Its fun to yell at kids, and then having the mother totally approve of it.

Oh, and I watched the Fluttershy cheering for Rainbowdash ep. I turned on MLP and F was just like,"yay...."

THE TWINS KEPT SAYING YAY AFTER THAT TOO AND I WAS DYING.

I'm not even joking when I say I'm thinking of taking benadryll and putting it in their juice cups. I refill them fucking enough to make them nap, because they never want to nap.... They're mom is a nurse...do you think she'd notice?
Probably when they were in a coma, she might...is that morally wrong to drug them?

Just a little, probably...and maybe slightly illegal...but I'm legitly considering it.

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO WRITE AT ALL. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED. EVER. EVER. OMG. AND I NEED TO WRITE FOR AL MAY WEEK WTF IS GOING ON.

-Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment