Sunday, May 19, 2013

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Kind of.

We've been at my grandparents' house for hours trying to fix the place up for them.
My mom gave me the job of pressure washing the deck.
That was a stupid move on her part.
Ok, so dirt and leaves and stuff kept getting blown onto my legs and I was filthy. I, momentarily thinking that the pressure washer was like a hose, wanted to wash it off, so I sprayed my foot.
IT. HURT. LIKE. A. BITCH.
I kid you not. That was freaking painful. And get this: IT ACTUALLY CUT MY FOOT. Like broken skin.
I cut myself. WITH WATER.

Anyway, after being there for forever and being exhausted, my mom tells me to go wash some dishes and then my brother, sister, and I could all go home (My sister had to study). I happily went and washed the dishes, then went out to my sister's car, along with her and my brother.
Then my mom storms outside and sternly tells me "I didn't dismiss you."
So then she proceeds to lead me inside and scold me about not washing the dishes correctly, while my brother and sister leave, stranding me there.
So I didn't get home til 10.

Here's another fun little thing about this weekend. My cat Sasha went missing. And I wasn't informed of this while I was at my dad's house.

Anyway, when we got home, guess who I found? Sasha. Just chillin by the garage.
I brought her inside and she's been acting all injured, so my mom let me keep her in my room for the night. She's just sittin here on my bed, purring.
I wonder what Sasha thought of FMA lol. I watched the freaky Hohenheim episode. It now confuses me less, but it's still kind of weird. And I wonder if I'll get through any of these fma episodes without crying. They just hurt my feels...

-Demy

Cat allergies+sleeping with cat= NOT GOOD.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment