Saturday, May 11, 2013

WWTC EYES

So, I got out some colored pencils today, thinking I would just kind of draw and color all of the WWTC characters' manga eyes.
They sucked.
I've never been good at coloring.
So I thought I'd do something different. I thought it would be fun to draw Kain's eyes, but more realism. (I always lean more towards coloring Kain because out of my 24 colored pencils, the colors that I do have suit him best. I don't have a peach or tan color, but I do have brown lol.)
So I looked at a picture of an eye and sketched it out, then colored it.
And you know what?
It didn't suck.
LOOK AT THIS SHIZ. I WAS UNAWARE THAT I COULD DO THIS. LIKE WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN.
Anyway, so I decided to draw everyone else's eyes. They didn't turn out quite as well, but that's probably because I don't have the proper colors to draw their skin.
Here's Sarah's. this one is the prettiest. Because I slowly lost interest. So the quality slowly decreases.
Here's Theo. his eye ended up looking really feminine, thus proving that Theo is indeed gay.
Travis. I looked so hard for a reference picture. Because his eyes. Are so. Slanty.
Maes. Ehhhhh. Considering the only colors I had to use for her were black and pink, it looks really boring. But at least she's shiny.
I... I actually almost forgot about Clint... I feel so bad about his neglection... But at least his eye is pretty.
And when I was sketching this, I drew an Itachi line under his eye. But I erased it lol.
Oh well. He's shiny.

-Demy






No comments:

Post a Comment