Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blarg

This is what happens when I'm without drawing for a few days. Angsty Kain. Whom I am too lazy to color in. And I made the lines too light. Grrrrrrr. Not to mention I didn't even draw his tattoo completely.

And Naruto is on and I'm happy. Even though it is purely a filler catch-up episode. Kakashi's talking about his ninja bitches. 
Like Pakkun.

I'm thankful to Masashi Kishimoto for having such an amazing art style, though. Naruto has actually made my drawing better. Believe it!
Maybe now I should learn how to draw feet, which Naruto should help immensely with, considering every single character wears shoes that show their feet. I heard that Kishi draws everyone with sandals because he likes drawing feet. I think that's adorable.

Now back to drawing angsty stuffs. I think I'll draw Maes now. HEAR THAT, MEG? If I don't type tonight, it's because I'm drawing your Maes.

Oh! I am on tumblr now. My name is demynomthings. Follow me. I will love you.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment